Bass Pro Shops IT Security Engineer in Springfield, Missouri
I. POSITION SUMMARY:
Responsible for managing the Company’s Information Systems security program, advising the VP of Information Systems on security issues impacting the Company’s information systems, implementation. Coordinates the planning, designing and implementation of information systems security architecture and directs the management of user accounts for the corporate information systems. Also responsible for the development and management of the Information Systems Disaster Recovery Plan. Develops Information Systems security policies and directs the implementation of policy. Works directly with members in the department and routinely communicates with staff members at all levels in other departments.
II. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Develops the Company’s IS security policies and maintains a high degree of technical expertise on information security systems.
• Manages the Company’s information systems security program.
• Directs the timely management of enterprise information system user accounts.
• Writes procedures and protocols for user access administration.
• Responsible for security administration and monitoring of the Company Firewalls.
• Manages the anti-virus prevention and detection process for the Company.
• Produces and analyzes system security audit reports.
• Investigates suspected violations and reports findings to appropriate IS management, Human Resources, Risk management and others in accordance with reporting protocol.
• Supervises, trains, evaluates, establishes priorities for and assigns tasks to Information Systems Security staff.
• Coordinates responses to system emergencies resulting from suspected security breaches.
• Develops a Disaster Recovery Plan consistent with overall company strategy and budget.
• Manages the information systems Disaster Recovery Plan for the organization including the coordination and communication among the various corporate departments.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.