Bass Pro Shops Front Desk Attendant in Ridgedale, Missouri
Front Desk Attendant
Location: Ridgedale, MO
Department: Front Office
Location Name: BCL
Wage: Depends on Experience
Position Type: Part Time
Summary: To deliver friendly, professional service ensuring guest satisfaction when checking guest in and out of resort.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Smile, be alert and never leave the front desk unattended.
Read Pre-shift daily. Be aware of all daily activities and
meetings taking place in the resort.
- Register guest and assign rooms, accommodate special requests
- Assist in pre-registration and blocking of reservations when
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the room types, rates, packages
and booking procedures.
- Notify housekeeping of all late check-outs, early check-ins and
Maintain a high level of cleanliness in Front Desk area and lobby.
Report all incidents of guest dissatisfaction to the front desk
Assistant Manager/Director of Guest Services.
- Report all accidents or injuries that occur at Big Cedar Lodge
to the front desk Assistant Manager/Director of Guest Services.
- Prepare key packets and registration cards and include all
materials to be distributed at check-in.
- Assist Conference Services and Group Sales to ensure a smooth
check-in process for large groups.
Assist guest with the highest level of professionalism possible.
File room keys.
Develop thorough knowledge of all office machines, computer, fax
Handle safety deposit boxes in accordance with property procedure.
Use proper mail, package and message handling procedures.
Seek opportunities to WOW our guests, make your MOD aware of
opportunities or guest irritants that need attention.
- Will perform other duties as required
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled