Bass Pro Shops Lamination General Labor in Miami, Oklahoma
Reports directly to Lamination Supervisor or Team Lead and is responsible for ensuring production standards are maintained and work is done is an efficient and safe manner. Assist one or more co-workers by performing specific or general duties of lesser skill, such as keeping a work supplied with material and tools, cleaning the work area, cleaning product; assisting by holding materials or tools and performing other unskilled tasks as directed. The kinds of work the laborer performs varies from task to task. Performs a variety of minor repairs and services during the manufacturing process such as: Installing fiberglass matting, rolling resin saturated matting, cutting fiberglass matting, applying stiffening, installing stringers and demolding product.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential Job Functions
• Be able to use a various types of air and hand tools.
• Physical ability to work overhead, stoop, bend, lift up to 75lbs and push/pull molds.
• Be familiar with solvents, resins and different types of fiberglass.
Supplemental Job Functions
• Responsible for inspecting, cleaning and maintaining assigned equipment and area.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor/Team Lead .
• Knowledgeable of production requirements and safe work practices.
• Written and oral communication skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions.