Bass Pro Shops General Manager Uncle Buck's Fishbowl in Memphis, Tennessee
Responsible for the successful management of the restaurant’s and, if applicable, snack / coffee shops, daily operations to include customer satisfaction, staffing, labor costs, food costs, preparation of menu, expense control, inventory control, equipment maintenance and overall safety to achieve established sales and profit goals.
• A self-motivated leader that holds self and team accountable to Brand Standards in Service, Food Quality, Team Development and Sanitation.
• Supports the Company’s commitment to delivering world class customer service and to ensuring a pleasant, safe and productive dining experience for all guests. Conducts regular table visits; resolves customer complaints in a timely manner.
• Prepares annual budget and business plan, sets financial goals and plans expenses; monitors actual sales and revenues on a continuous basis to determine variances; assesses goal accomplishment and reacts appropriately.
• Maintains appropriate staffing levels within budget through successful recruiting efforts, providing a thorough orientation into the work environment, conducting on-going training, communication, coaching, counseling, mentoring and recognition efforts as needed, preparing performance appraisals and other required paperwork on a timely basis and scheduling associates to ensure optimum staffing coverage.
• Ensures a professional appearance dress code is maintained at all times.
• Ensures the work environment is clean and safe at all times.
• Evaluates condition of equipment and conducts routine maintenance and minor repairs to ensure equipment operates properly at all times. Fixes minor equipment problems (light bulbs, etc.) and/or calls for Maintenance assistance when necessary.
• Inspects product inventory levels and storage areas to determine if enough products are on hand as well as to maintain proper storage, rotation, freshness of product and sanitation conditions.
• As needed, places orders with vendors, supervises deliveries and reads and reviews invoices to verify the accuracy of invoice specs.
• Conducts physical inventories on a weekly basis.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled