Bass Pro Shops Skidder 2nd Shift in Lebanon, Missouri
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES ARE:
Inspect the accuracy of product for potential quality issues.
Determining the most cost efficient way to pack a skid with product.
Place product on skids and band or wrap together.
Tow motor license required.
Produce barcode label with correct part number and quantity.
Transfer complete skids to warehouse.
Accurate entries of TW transfers on Intermec 2425 scanners.
May be assigned to perform other duties as requested.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
• Continuous standing, walking, reaching, and pushing/pulling.
• Intermittent bending and crouching/stooping.
• Frequently lifting or moving average weight material.
• Must be able to work full time on an ongoing basis.
ESSENTIAL MENTAL/VISUAL DEMANDS
• Frequent mental and visual attention
• Use of good judgment to comply with work instructions.
• Good near and mid range vision required.
• Good peripheral vision required.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR MATERIAL
• Keep banding for tanks full.
• Maintaining the supply of 38” boxes and various skid sizes.
• Assure that the finished product is marked with the correct count and an accurate barcode label.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR SAFETY
• Reasonable care in performing own work is necessary to prevent injury to others.
• Maintain a safe stacking and packing height for products.
• Assure that equipment is operating safely and properly.
• Know location and function of safety switches.
• Know location of nearest fire extinguisher.
• Follow guidelines in safety manual.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR HOUSEKEEPING
• Responsible for housekeeping at the assigned workstation and immediate surroundings.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR WORK OF OTHERS
• Responsible for own work or occasionally one other person.
• Ensure that standard procedures are followed for work instructions, safety, and quality and report any violations to a supervisor.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR SAFETY EQUIPMENT
• Eye protection is required
• Hearing protection is required.
• Entry level position
• Exceptional attendance
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled